- Tour the wild natural landscape without the risk of getting lost
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- A great hike for families with active kids
- The tour lasts for about four hours in total
Departure & Return
We will Meet at the Peekaboo Trailhead which is right off of Hwy 89 and 5 miles North of Kanab. Watch for the small brown road signs showing where the turnoff is. You turn onto a dirt road and the parking lot is about 100 feet off the road.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY East Zion Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands