3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
No animals or pets of any kind
Departure & Return
59 E 100 S , 59 E 100 S, Kanab, UT 84741, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Next to the Kane County visitor center, in downtown Kanab.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/15/2021 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Saturday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM01:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roads End Slot Canyon Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Peek-A-Boo slot canyon guided tours ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Peek-A-Boo slot canyon guided tours ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Great trip to the slot canyons, which is virtually impossible to do on your own." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingClimbingWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportZion National ParkHiking - UtahClimbing - UtahWalking Tours - UtahPhotography Tours - UtahCategory