- Get an overview of Whistler’s highlights during a morning or afternoon tour
- See scenic areas and iconic sights, including Whistler Olympic Plaza
- A guide shares stories about the history and development of Whistler
- Get ideas on how best to spend the rest of your stay in Whistler
Departure & Return
The pick up location is the Whistler Gondola Transit Exchange - Up and over the stairs from the Dublin Gate Pub in Skiers Plaza, Whistler BC - Your guide will be waiting by the 'Whistler Valley Tours' shuttle bus.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Whistler Valley Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Whistler Sightseeing Tour: Discover all of Whistler in Comfort!.