- 2-hour flightseeing tour from Whistler
- Fly over glaciers, volcanic formations, coastal mountains, hidden lakes and waterfalls
- Land on a pristine alpine lake and spend time admiring the tranquil scenery
- Add on an optional deli-style lunch for a perfect lakeside picnic
Departure & Return
The Whistler terminal is located 3 km north of Whistler Village on Green Lake. Our floating terminal is located steps away from the Jack Nicklaus Clubhouse.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you leave the water, marvel at the epic beauty of British Colombia. You’ll have great views of the enormous glaciers cradling turquoise lakes, snow-capped mountains, volcanic formations and waterfalls. From your lofty vantage point, witness how the geological elements of this area have come together over thousands of years.
After approximately 30 minutes in the air, you’ll touch down on a quiet alpine lake. Cruise up to a sandy beach and take some time to stroll through the forest, breathe in the clean mountain air and indulge in a leisurely deli-style picnic lunch (additional expense). Then hop back in the seaplane for the flight back to Whistler.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring a valid photo ID and voucher upon check-in in exchange for air ticket
- Anything carried on board is subject to search. Large carrying bags or backpacks discouraged
- Not handicap accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Whistler Flightseeing Tour with Alpine Lake Landing and Optional Lunch.