- Family snowmobile tour in Whistler
- Explore winter trails with a professional guide
- Transport from Whistler included
- Morning and afternoon tours available
- Children ride free with adult drivers
Departure & Return
Follow any map app to Sixteen Mile Creek Forest Service Road, Whistler BC. Turn off the highway at our large wooden sign that says Welcome to Cougar Mountain. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled tour time. Complimentary parking is available at the venue.
What To Expect
Leave the village behind on the 10-minute drive to Cougar Mountain, where you’ll have access to pristine backcountry trails that wind deep into the forest. Your professional guide will lead the way, and can offer tips on snowmobile handling for less-experienced drivers. Ride past the trunks of towering evergreen trees with limbs weighed down by snow, and watch for the wildlife that thrives in the winter forests of British Columbia. Pause to refuel with snacks and drinks before you ride back to the trailhead for the return trip to Whistler.
Children 12 and under may join the tour free of charge when accompanied by an adult driver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions.
- Children 12 and under ride free with an adult driver.
- Children must be four feet tall and fit into XXS helmet.
- Drivers must be 16 years old with a valid driver's license.
- Recommended to wear ski jacket and pants, plus warm boots and gloves.
- Tour Duration:
- Fresh Tracks Family Tour: 2.5 hours total, with approximately 1.75 hours ride time.
- Family Afternoon Tour: 2.5 hours total, with approximately 1.75 hours ride time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Adventure Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms