Departure & Return
Departure PointWhistler, Whistler, British Columbia
• 9am (meet guide at Escape Route Alpine Demo Centre - 4433 Sundial Place) • 1pm (meet guide at Whistler Mountaintop Office) Directions: To get to our mountaintop office please take the Whistler Gondola all the way to the top (the second stop).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- What to bring: Hiking shoes, gloves, small backpack, water, snacks, rain jacket, waterproof pant & change of clothes
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola Ticket is required and not included (unless chosen Peak 2 Peak) Package.
- A maximum of 8 people per guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mountain Skills Academy & Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands