- Guide leads the way as you snowmobile through forest
- Evening tour leaves the day free for other pursuits
- Lit-up views of the village of Whistler below
- All instruction and equipment included
Departure & Return
You will meet us at the Canadian Wilderness Adventures Sales Desk located downstairs in the Carleton Lodge 4280 Mountain Square, Whistler BC.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All driver's must be 19 years or older with a full, valid driver's license from their country of residence.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Collision Coverage ($25 payable directly to the tour operator on day of departure)
- Tours are tentative until minimum numbers are met
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canadian Wilderness Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff