- 20-minute panoramic seaplane tour of Victoria
- See stunning views of the Strait of Juan de Fuca and the Vancouver Island shore
- Admire the jagged coastline and majestic mountains in the backdrop
- Small-group tour limited to five passengers per plane for an intimate experience
- Carbon offset levy and taxes included
Departure & Return
The Victoria Harbour Airport terminal is situated in the Inner Harbour on Wharf Street steps from the downtown core, the Parliament Buildings and many of the city’s iconic hotels and attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Valid government issued photo ID required at check in
- Anything carried on board is subject to search. Large carrying bags or backpacks discouraged
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Check in 30 minutes prior to flight time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "A great way to get a bird's eye view of the local area without driving here there and everywhere." See review