3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Garden Admission fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from ports: Inner Harbour, Cruise Ship Terminal, and Victoria port
- Victoria Intl Airport, 1640 Electra Blvd, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 5V4 Canada
- Inner Harbour Airport, Victoria, British Columbia Canada
- Greater Victoria Harbour Authority, 100-1019 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 2Y9, Canada
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/26/2020 - 1/28/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dimitri Karkanis
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Victoria Gardens and Castles Grand Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Victoria Gardens and Castles Grand Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Victoria Gardens and Castles Grand Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Victoria Gardens and Castles Grand Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVictoriaShore Excursions - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaHistorical Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaCategory
Old Town Victoria Tours & TicketsMiniature World Tours & TicketsPacific Marine Circle Route Tours & TicketsVictoria Chinatown Tours & TicketsGovernment Street Tours & TicketsVictoria Bug Zoo Tours & TicketsGulf Islands National Park Reserve Tours & TicketsFairmont Empress Hotel Tours & TicketsBritish Columbia Parliament Buildings Tours & TicketsFort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites Tours & TicketsChurch & State Wines Tours & TicketsRace Rocks Ecological Reserve Tours & TicketsEmily Carr House Tours & TicketsBateman Foundation Gallery of Nature Tours & TicketsRoyal British Columbia Museum Tours & TicketsSidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea) Tours & TicketsAbkhazi Garden Tours & TicketsGulf Islands Tours & TicketsMt. Tolmie Park Tours & TicketsFort Street Tours & Tickets