2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
A fun, friendly guide to talk about all things history, lifestyle, fashion, politics, sports.
Tips where to eat, what to see and what to do.
Experienced photographer to capture your perfect travel memories.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Irina Dordic
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Walk in Vancouver like a local
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverCity Tours - British ColumbiaWalking Tours - British ColumbiaCity Tours - Vancouver IslandWalking Tours - Vancouver IslandCity Tours - SeattleWalking Tours - SeattleCategory
Stanley Park Nature HouseHR Macmillan Space CentreBrockton PointHarrison River Cypress MountainCanada PlaceScience World at TELUS World of ScienceBowen IslandMuseum of VancouverEnglish BayRocky Mountaineer TrainHorseshoe BayBill Reid GalleryVancouver AquariumGrouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Vancouver Art GalleryLibrary SquareSalt Spring Island Vancouver Olympic CauldronKitsilano Beach