Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Take a flight from Vancouver to Victoria, and see the Gulf Islands
- Visit the Butchart Gardens, a group of floral display gardens
- Go on a 2-hour speedboat cruise from Victoria to Vancouver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Soar above the Gulf Islands on your flight to Victoria. In the city, your guide gives you free time to explore. Your guide gives you a time and spot to meet at when free time is over.
At about 2pm, follow your guide onto a bus. Ride to the Butchart Gardens, a floral display gardens, and wander through the grounds. Snap pictures of the stunning displays, and then make your way to the garden’s dock for your speedboat ride.
Take a 2-hour cruise back to Vancouver, and enjoy views from the sightseeing area. Your tour ends back in Vancouver with a hotel drop-off at about 6:20pm.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum of 2 adults required per booking
- Single booking required C$35.00 per booking
- All travelers full names and gender required at time of booking
- Must bring 1 piece of government issued photo ID like Passport or driver license,citizenship card and non photo ID like Birth certificate, Social Insurance Number (SIN) card, Provincial Health card. one must have passenger’s name, date of birth and gender.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a partial guided tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lotus Land Tours Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms