- Overnight tour to Victoria from Vancouver
- Spend the afternoon exploring the stunning Butchart Gardens
- Enjoy a ferry ride through the Gulf Island, and keep your eyes open for whales
- Take a scenic float plane ride back to Vancouver
- Round-trip transportation from Vancouver to Victoria
- You can't book this Viator Exclusive tour anywhere else!
Departure & Return
Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing Welcome Kiosk
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Your tour includes round-trip transport via coach, ferry and float plane; one night of accommodation at The Fairmont Empress hotel; a short guided bus tour of Victoria; and a guided visit to Butchart Gardens.
This Viator Exclusive tour is available nowhere else.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Pricing is based on Single/Double occupancy only. If 2 rooms are required, please book this option twice (2 Singles or 2 Doubles).
- At the time of booking, please supply gender of all travelers. The flight option of this package requires this information
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Please hand in your booking confirmation to your guide at the beginning of the tour
- Please dress accordingly to weather as the tour operates rain or shine. Jackets and rain attire recommended during colder months
- If booking for more than one person, please make a note in the special requirements section indicating your room type
- Max of 25 lbs of luggage allowed per traveler
- 1.5 hours allowed at Butchart Gardens
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Harbour Air in Victoria is location steps from the Fairmont Empress. A taxi transfer is not required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "FYI regarding Victoria food: everyone recommended Nautical Nelly’s and the food is good but they are very busy, however 2 people can be seated at the bar quickly even without reservations (but, it’s not a long bar)." See review