Departure & Return
Within 24 hours of booking your Heroes & Villains Superhero Game, we will send you instructions to the secret starting location near Waterfront Station and a code phrase to activate your mystery. If you booked through Groupon and did not receive your instructions, please contact us directly.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- At least one adult required on each team.
- No phones or devices required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This game is 100% outdoors and dog-friendly.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vancouver Mysteries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands