- Vancouver lunch cruise
- Cruise on the luxurious M.V. Harbor Princess
- Travel through Vancouver's Inner Harbour, Burrand Inlet, and Indian Arm
- Enjoy a buffet lunch as you admire the views
- Watch for a variety of wildlife including bald eagles and seals
Departure & Return
Go west on Georgia Street, when you get to Denman Street make a right turn. See parking lot on your left. Look for Harbour Cruises blue sign below the parking lot, walk down the ramp to the water to Harbour Cruises Marina.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As for lunch, partake in a delectable buffet featuring an array of regional dishes from creative salads to fresh salmon and roasted chicken (sample menu included below). As you eat, admire views of Silver Falls and enjoy chance sightings of local wildlife like seals, bald eagles, herons or black bears.
Your dining cruise ends back at the departure point in Vancouver with plenty of time to sightsee (and walk off your hearty meal).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Vessels are wheelchair possible, please contact the tour office for more information
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- If you are seated with any other party please advise tour office 48 hours prior to the sailing time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Cruises Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Recommend Viator for all your tours - no matter where." See review