Explore our promoted experiences
- 6.5-hour tour of bike and hiking trails from Vancouver
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Choose an active, fun way of exploring the landscape
- Get great photos of B.C's mountains and forest
- Small group tour ensures personal experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must contact local tour operator to reconfirm pickup time and location
- Please include your email in the 'special requirements' section at checkout
- Tour participants are recommended to wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing and footwear
- Tour participants are recommended to bring sun screen
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved with a 5km hike
- A moderate amount of cycling is involved with a 17-25km cycle
- Tour participants should have a basic level of fitness
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Into The Wild
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.