- Half-day winery tour of Fraser Valley
- Gain insight into each winery’s origins and most popular products
- Round-trip hotel transport from Vancouver included
- Sample wines at each destination for a fee, which is waived with a purchase of wine
- Small-group tour limited to 11 people ensures a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
Pick up is out front of your downtown hotel, if you are staying in a hotel in Richmond take the Canada line to (Waterfront) station and exit at the convention centre route, pick up is in front of the Pan Pacific Hotel. If you are in Burnaby please call me for pickup at 16047803474
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Arrive at the Fraser Valley town of Langley, where you stop at multiple wineries. Sampling charges apply for a flight of wine but are waived if you purchase wine.
At each winery, a representative provides an overview of its history, specialty products and of course, a sampling.
Following your tour, you are transported back to your Vancouver hotel for arrival in the mid- to late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Visit 4 to 5 wineries, depending upon the day of week and season
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lawrence Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands