- Vancouver highlights tour with Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain
- Priority admission to all attractions
- Travel with a small group of 14 people or fewer
- Family-friendly tour
- Pickup and drop-off from Vancouver hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off in Vancouver
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Port of Vancouver | Vancouver Fraser Port Authority, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers (if applicable), must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please allow 30 minutes for pickup, due to traffic
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, due to uneven surfaces comfortable footwear is advised
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vancity Tours INC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Tour: Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain from Vancouver.
- "we have no hesitation in recommending this tour as long asyou have a head for heights you'll thoroughly enjoy it" See review