- Guided walking tour of Stanley Park
- Visit off-beat sites and public art
- Walk to crime scenes and a vanished village
- See one of Vancouver's top destinations
Departure & Return
Meet your guide beside the whale statue outside the Vancouver Aquarium.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age of 10 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Public washrooms are available at the start point - down the steps beneath the Vancouver Aquarium
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Forbidden Vancouver
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons