- Enjoy included tastings on a food tour of Vancouver
- Group size is limited to 10 people for personalized service
- Get tips on where to eat, drink, and see
- Convenient meeting point by a Skytrain station
Departure & Return
We meet at Granville Square 200 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2R3, Canada. Our guide will be standing there to greet you with our orange Secret Food Tours umbrella so we are easy to spot!
The tour will end outside of Portside Pub in Gastown. The guide will give you suggestions or directions on where to go after.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Please dress appropriately as weather in Vancouver can bring all 4 seasons in one day! It does rain often, so keep that in mind.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience