4 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This package combines to popular Vancouver attractions to make one fantastic West Coast experience. Start with an aerial tour of Vancouver in a sea plane. Take off from Coal Harbour to circle the city and the North Shore Mountains below. Once you land, take a shuttle out to the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park for another high up adventure.
- Save on the price of each by booking a package
- See Vancouver from on high on a roughly 20-minute flight
- Spend as long as you would like exploring Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Frequent shuttles will bring you back to Canada Place in Vancouver
Saved to wishlist!
Taxes and fees
Ground transportation transfers
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- Check in 30 minutes prior to flight time.
- Government issued photo ID required at check in
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seaplane Tour with Admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Seaplane Tour with Admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seaplane Tour with Admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Seaplane Tour with Admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
4 to 9 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursNature and WildlifeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouverAir Tours - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaAir Tours - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandAir Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleCategory
Salt Spring Island BC Place StadiumVancouver Olympic CauldronKitsilano BeachGrouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Capilano River HatcheryHarrison River Bill Reid GalleryIndian Arm Prospect PointRocky Mountaineer TrainVancouver Maritime MuseumDeep CoveHR Macmillan Space CentreDowntown VancouverCleveland DamCanada PlaceHorseshoe BayVanDusen Botanical GardenPort of Vancouver