- Full-day trip to Whistler from Vancouver
- Soak up amazing views along the Sea-to-Sky corridor and from the gondola
- Snap photos of coastal peaks, forests, the Squamish River, and Howe Sound
- Visit the Brandywine Falls
- Enjoy free time to explore Squamish and Whistler Village
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included (select hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Sandman Hotel City Centre - 180 Georgia St W
Holiday Inn (Howe Street) - 1110 Howe Street
Hyatt Regency (Melville & Burrard) - 655 Burrard Street
Fairmont Waterfront - 900 Canada Place Way
What To Expect
Your route begins at sea level and tracks the shore along Howe Sound. Stop in Squamish and ride the Sea-to-Sky Gondola, a 90-minute aerial experience offering spectacular views of Howe Sound, coastal forests, and the Squamish River. At the Summit Lodge, 2,900 feet (885 meters) above sea level, relax and enjoy the views, perhaps with a beer or snack (own expense). Or, embark on one of the nearby trails, one of which includes a suspension bridge.
Your next stop along the Sea-to-Sky corridor is Brandywine Falls, situated between Garibaldi Heights and Whistler. Spend an hour here to watch the falls’ 230-foot (70-meter) drop, as well as Daisy Lake, from the large viewing platform.
Once you reach Whistler Village, enjoy four hours to explore this bustling village on your own. Choose from an array of activities and attractions, and feel free to ask your guide for recommendations. Your trip concludes with return transport to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pacific Coach Travel Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Whistler and Sea to Sky Gondola Tour.