4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This Rocky Mountains 4-day summer tour makes it easy to plan an adventure for group members with different traveling styles. Along with sightseeing and wine tasting, you can also opt to include other activities such as a hike, an ice field tour, a visit to the hot springs and more. Plus, you can book the type of room perfect for your small group, depending on everyone's preferences.
- Combine a ton of activities on this Rocky Mountains 4-day summer adventure tour
- Take sightseeing tours and stop for a wine tasting at a local vineyard
- Take hikes, sit by a campfire, walk on an ice field, sightsee and more
- Three nights of accommodations and some meals included
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights 2* hotel/motel accommodation
Campfire with marshmallow roast
Enroute entertainment, games and prizes
Discounts on optional activities
Friendly, experienced tour guide
Departure & Return
Flyover Canada Ticket Centre , 1010 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 0B9, CanadaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not available for child age 6 and under.
- Anyone 16 or younger must have a parent or guardian travel on the trip with them.
- Guests 17-18 years of age may travel on the trip without a parent or guardian but MUST have one present on the departure day to sign the waiver forms held by the tour guide.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Canada Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rockies Summer Explorer from Vancouver (4-Days)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rockies Summer Explorer from Vancouver (4-Days)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "All in all I had a wonderful time, I felt the tour was good value for money and I would definitely recommend this tour to others." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Rockies Summer Explorer from Vancouver (4-Days)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverBus Tours - British ColumbiaMulti-day Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - Vancouver IslandMulti-day Tours - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - SeattleMulti-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Salt Spring Island Fort Langley National Historic SiteVancouver Maritime MuseumCypress MountainProspect PointBowen IslandYaletownVancouver AquariumVancouver LookoutSea to Sky Gondola Brockton PointCanada PlaceHarrison River BC Place StadiumEnglish BayVanDusen Botanical GardenLibrary SquareScience World at TELUS World of ScienceIndian Arm Vancouver Police Museum