4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
3-nights hotel accommodation
Deluxe coach transportation, games, entertainment and prizes
Traditional Canadian campfire where you will roast marshmallows and learn how to make "s' mores"
Admission to BC Wildlife Park
Storytelling from a First Nations Cultural Host
Friendly Experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
Additional Meals, other than specified
Departure & Return
1010 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 0B9, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Anyone 16 or younger must have a parent or guardian travel on the trip with them.
- Guests 17-18 years of age may travel on the trip without a parent or guardian but MUST have one present on the departure day to sign the waiver forms held by the tour guide.
- Not available for child aged 6 and under.
- This itinerary may be operated in reverse.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Canada Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rockies Winter Classic Tour (4 Days)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rockies Winter Classic Tour (4 Days)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Rockies Winter Classic Tour (4 Days)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverBus Tours - British ColumbiaMulti-day Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - Vancouver IslandMulti-day Tours - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - SeattleMulti-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Harrison River Bloedel ConservatoryFort Langley National Historic SiteCypress MountainVancouver Olympic CauldronGrouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Rocky Mountaineer TrainMuseum of VancouverVanDusen Botanical GardenCleveland DamVancouver Olympic Village (VVL)False Creek Stanley Park Nature HouseVancouver AquariumHorseshoe BaySea to Sky Gondola Prospect PointSalt Spring Island Vancouver Police MuseumBrockton Point