- Relax while someone else drives, parks, and arranges rentals
- Get what you need: winter wear, ski/snowboard rental, or just the basics
- Cypress Mountain has 53 runs for skiers and riders of all levels
- Packages include goggles, gloves, and transport from downtown Vancouver
Departure & Return
We will meet guests at Waterfront Skytrain Station where we will get them set up with ski and snowboard rentals. From here we will take the short 35 minute drive to Cypress Mountain where we will get guests set up with ski tickets for the day.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is advisable to dress in layers in synthetic clothing. Avoid cotton and jeans if possible.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Into The Wild
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.