2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy the many attractions of Victoria, the charming capital of British Columbia, during this overnight tour from Vancouver. Take an included ferry ride to Vancouver Island, enjoying the scenery and looking for whales on the way. Then enjoy included admission to Butchart Gardens and a short sightseeing tour before checking into a 4-star hotel in central Victoria. Enjoy the next 24 hours to spend as you wish before heading back to Vancouver on a scenic floatplane ride. Your Victoria excursion also includes round-trip hotel transport from Vancouver.
- Overnight tour to Victoria from Vancouver
- pend the afternoon exploring the stunning Butchart Gardens
- Enjoy a ferry ride through the Gulf Island—keep your eyes open for whales
- Take a scenic floatplane ride back to Vancouver
- Round-trip transportation from Vancouver to Victoria
Saved to wishlist!
Float plane flight to Vancouver
Selected hotel pick-up and drop-off
1-night stay in Victoria at the Inn at Laurel Point
Brief guided tour of Victoria by coach
Departure & Return
Canada Place, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Welcome Centre Kiosk at Canada Place
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Pricing is based on Single/Double occupancy only. If 2 rooms are required, please book this option twice (2 Singles or 2 Doubles).
- At the time of booking, please supply gender of all travelers. The flight option of this package requires this information
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Please hand in your booking confirmation to your guide at the beginning of the tour
- Please dress accordingly to weather as the tour operates rain or shine. Jackets and rain attire recommended during colder months
- If booking for more than one person, please make a note in the special requirements section indicating your room type
- Max of 25 lbs of luggage allowed per traveler
- 1.5 hours allowed at Butchart Gardens
- Guests will be provided with a taxi voucher from the Inn @ Laurel Point to the Harbour Air Dock
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Victoria & Butchart Gardens Tour with Overnight at the Inn at Laurel Point?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Victoria & Butchart Gardens Tour with Overnight at the Inn at Laurel Point?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Victoria & Butchart Gardens Tour with Overnight at the Inn at Laurel Point?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Victoria & Butchart Gardens Tour with Overnight at the Inn at Laurel Point?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Victoria & Butchart Gardens Tour with Overnight at the Inn at Laurel Point
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursViator Exclusive ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingViator VIP & Exclusive ToursVancouverBus Tours - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaOvernight Tours - British ColumbiaMulti-day Tours - British ColumbiaWater Tours - British ColumbiaViator Exclusive Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandOvernight Tours - Vancouver IslandMulti-day Tours - Vancouver IslandWater Tours - Vancouver IslandViator Exclusive Tours - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleOvernight Tours - SeattleMulti-day Tours - SeattleWater Tours - SeattleViator Exclusive Tours - SeattleCategory
Queen Elizabeth Park Tours & TicketsCapilano River Hatchery Tours & TicketsBrockton Point Tours & TicketsDeep Cove Tours & TicketsVancouver Lookout Tours & TicketsYaletown Tours & TicketsHR Macmillan Space Centre Tours & TicketsVancouver Police Museum Tours & TicketsHorseshoe Bay Tours & TicketsCanada Place Tours & TicketsVancouver Olympic Cauldron Tours & TicketsProspect Point Tours & TicketsEnglish Bay Tours & TicketsBC Place Stadium Tours & TicketsMuseum of Anthropology at UBC Tours & TicketsVancouver Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsCypress Mountain Tours & TicketsSea to Sky Gondola Tours & TicketsCleveland Dam Tours & TicketsDowntown Vancouver Tours & Tickets