3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
$5 Wildlife fee included in price
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Washrooms are available on board for your convenience
- Semi-covered vessels only are wheelchair & stroller accessible
- At the time of booking a tour please inform of us health issues, medical conditions and if you are pregnant.
- We recommend expectant mothers and those with pre-existing health and medical conditions to travel on our larger vessels (semi-covered vessels)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eagle Wing Whale Watching Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Victoria Sunset Whale-Watching Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Victoria Sunset Whale-Watching Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Victoria Sunset Whale-Watching Cruise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Victoria Sunset Whale-Watching Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Victoria Sunset Whale-Watching Cruise
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVancouver IslandShore Excursions - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaPhotography Tours - British ColumbiaWhale Watching - British ColumbiaShore Excursions - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverPorts of Call Tours - VancouverPhotography Tours - VancouverWhale Watching - VancouverShore Excursions - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattlePorts of Call Tours - SeattlePhotography Tours - SeattleWhale Watching - SeattleCategory