- 40-minute seaplane tour of the Strait of Georgia from Nanaimo
- Cruise through the air with a pilot and gaze out over the Strait of Georgia
- Enjoy up to four hours’ free time in Sechelt, on the Sunshine Coast
- Experience two exhilarating take-offs and landings
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Nanaimo
Departure & Return
Our terminal is situated at Pioneer Waterfront Plaza in the heart of Nanaimo Harbour. The waterfront terminal sits directly across from the Lighthouse Bistro
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Soar high through the skies of British Columbia with your pilot, and enjoy sweeping views over the many tiny islands dotting the Strait of Georgia.
Land in Sechelt — on the Sunshine Coast — and enjoy up to four hours of free time to explore at your leisure. Then, return via seaplane to Nanaimo on Vancouver Island to bring your adventure to an end.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Valid government issued photo ID required at check in
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to flight time
- Please reconfirm flight time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands