4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off anywhere in the Greater Victoria area.
- Ogden Point Terminal & Breakwater
- Black Ball Ferry Line
- Schwartz Bay Ferry Terminal BC Ferries
- Sidney/Anacortes Ferry Terminal
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/5/2019 - 11/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beyond the City Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Peninsula Highlights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Peninsula Highlights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Peninsula Highlights?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Peninsula Highlights?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouver IslandShore Excursions - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaShore Excursions - VancouverBus Tours - VancouverPorts of Call Tours - VancouverHalf-day Tours - VancouverShore Excursions - SeattleBus Tours - SeattlePorts of Call Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory