- Get an immersive tour of Victoria’s Chinatown based on historic research
- Learn about the history as you discover all contemporary Chinatown offers
- Mobile listening aids help you hear the guide clearly
- Tour is approximately 90 minutes. Please dress for the weather
Departure & Return
We meet in front of the Starbuck's Coffee Shop at the corner of Fisgard and Government Streets in the heart of Chinatown.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No health restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours by Discover the Past
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands