- This tour is ideal for foodies and first-time visitors to Victoria
- Sample foods from local purveyors at the public market
- The short tour fits easily into a day of sightseeing
- The tour does not accommodate gluten allergies
Departure & Return
We meet inside the coffee shop called 2% Jazz. It is attached to the Victoria Public Market but NOT inside the market. Entrance is off Fisgard Street. Guide will be wearing name tag lanyard and holding a branded Off The Eaten Track clipboard.
The end location is roughly a 10 minute walk to the starting location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years. We have a non-alcohol sample for youth and for those looking for a non-alcohol experience
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. We can't accommodate the following allergy on this tour: Gluten.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Off the Eaten Track
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands