- 2.5-hour pedicab tour to Craigdarroch Castle
- See where Queen Elizabeth has stayed at the Lt Governor's grounds and gardens
- Pass by Victoria's oldest and largest churches
- Learn about local history from a friendly pedicab driver and guide
- Step inside the magnificent Craigdarroch Castle with included admission
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
We can meet you by the Visitor Center on Government Street.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please put your desired departure time in the "special requirements field" when you book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Non-motorized wheelchairs can be carried on board and assistance is given boarding and dismounting
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Victoria Pedicab Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands