- Shared transfer is convenient and budget-conscious
- Ferry fare between the cities
- Multiple departure times to choose from to fit your schedule
- Enjoy the British Columbia scenery while someone else takes care of driving
Departure & Return
Capital City Station - Victoria Bus Station is centrally located in the heart of downtown Victoria behind the iconic Fairmont Empress Hotel, and within walking distance to most other major downtown hotels. (721 Douglas Street, Victoria BC).
Stop is Curbside in front of the hotel lobby on Robson Street. Blue Horizon Hotel, 1225 Robson St, Vancouver, BC V6E 1C3, Canada.
Stop is Curbside in front of the hotel lobby on Davie Street. Best Western Plus Sands, 1755 Davie St, Vancouver, BC V6G 1W5, Canada
Stop is located at the bus parking area in front of hotel lobby on Burrard Street. Century Plaza Hotel & Spa, 1015 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1Y5, Canada
Stop is located at the bus pick up area on Georgia Street, north side exit of the hotel lobby. Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, 900 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2W6, Canada
Stop is located at the bus parking area on Howe Street, outside the hotel lobby to the right. Fairmont Waterfront, 900 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3L5, Canada
Stop is located at the bus parking area in front of hotel on Beatty Street. Georgian Court Hotel, 773 Beatty St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2M4, Canada
Stop is located at the parking area outside hotel lobby. The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, 1601 Bayshore Dr., Vancouver, BC V6G 2V4, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants sit on a Guardian's lap. If you would like a seat for your infant, please select a child fare.
- Strollers can be stored beneath the bus for no additional charge as long as they can be folded by the traveler, weigh less than 50lbs, and do not have a motor.
- Certified Guide Dogs can travel on our bus. Valid Guide or Service Dog Certification must be presented to the driver during check-in.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY BC Ferries Connector
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized