- Horse-drawn carriage ride throughout Beacon Hill Park in Victoria
- Enjoy a fun, unique, relaxing way to experience Victoria's oldest park!
- Sit back and let your expert driver navigate the winding paths
- Enjoy views of tranquil ponds, stone bridges, greenery and flowers
- Pass historical sites such as St Anne's Academy and the James Bay neighborhood
Departure & Return
Tour departs and returns from the carriage stand under the green umbrella on the corner of Belleville Street and Menzies Street. Next to the Parliament Buildings at the scenic Inner Harbour
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. As long as you are able to get out of your wheelchair, the tour operator will keep it safe at the carriage stand throughout the duration of your tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Victoria Carriage Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands