1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See Victoria by horse-drawn carriage on a private tour that explores the Inner Harbour, Downtown, Chinatown, and more. The traditional, open-air carriages offer unobstructed views perfect for photography and sightseeing. Since the carriage is booked for just your group, you’ll enjoy personal service from beginning to end.
- Private carriage ride is a memorable alternative to car tours
- See key sites in Victoria from a comfortable carriage
- Convenient departure point near the Victoria waterfront
- Wheelchair-accessible tour with historic flair
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
600 Menzies St, Victoria, BC V8V 1X3, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people with mobility issues.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Victoria Carriage Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 90-Minute The Majestic Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during 90-Minute The Majestic Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 90-Minute The Majestic Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If booking this attraction, be advised the route does not cover the downtown area of Victoria until the late afternoon or early evening due to congestion issues." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
90-Minute The Majestic Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - VancouverNature and Wildlife - SeattleCategory