Explore our promoted experiences
- Off-the-beaten-track tour of Zion National Park
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize the itinerary to your own interests
- Includes hassle-free pickup from your accommodations
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||02:00 PM - 03:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||02:00 PM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||02:00 PM - 03:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||02:00 PM - 02:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||02:00 PM - 02:30 PM|
|Thursday:||02:00 PM - 02:30 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zion Canyon Boneyard
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands