- Visit White Pass Summit and the Yukon Suspension Bridge
- Unhurried stops at choice scenic locations for photo ops
- Your guide gives commentary about the Yukon Gold Rush and local natural history
- Hotel or cruise ship pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Directions: Once you debark your ship, walk past security to the street end of the dock where your RGA guide will be waiting for you with the Rainbow Glacier Adventures logo on a sign. Please arrive on time.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Hotel guests must provide the following information at the time of booking: Hotel name
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 2 people booking is required for tour to run
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Glacier Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms