- Mini-bus tour of Skagway and White Pass Summit
- Travel through Skagway’s historical downtown and see the Gold Rush Cemetery
- Cruise along the White Pass Summit and admire the Tormented Valley
- See the Trail of 98, Bridal Vail Falls, Frazier Valley and Moore Bridge
- Hear historical insight about Skagway and the surrounding area from an informative guide
- Make stops along the way to stretch your legs and enjoy the sights
- Passports required
Departure & Return
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- US Citizens may use a current US Drivers License with a Birth Certificate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Klondike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.