3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
This is not a run-of-the-mill sled excursion—it packs in several fun activities and concludes with a treat that’s hard not to love. Follow your guide on a short tour of downtown Skagway, hop on a Unimog—a multipurpose, all-wheel drive vehicle—for a ride up a mountain, and then take a sled ride with Alaskan huskies through Tongass National Park. Afterward, get a chance to spend time with husky puppies.
- Ride a sled with a team of huskies through
- Value: includes a tour of downtown Skagway, sled ride, all transportation, and puppy session
- Take part in a ‘Kennel Talk’ where experts answer questions about sledding
- Finish with a husky puppy play and cuddle session
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please meet your guide at the pick-up location 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time, our representative will be there holding a sign with the name of your excursion on it.
- Port Of Skagway, Port of, Skagway, AK 99840, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be sure to include personal number incase we need to contact you day of excursion!
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- All ages are welcome, and most special needs may be accommodated. Round-trip transportation provided. Must have mobility to walk 100 yards either on your own or with assistance. Must be able to raise knee 12 inches to accommodate (approximately 12 steps).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY AlaskaX
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The whole half day from pick up to drop off was great, the guide told us lots about the area, stop for some great photos." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Sled Dog Discovery in Skagway
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSkagwayShore Excursions - AlaskaBus Tours - AlaskaPorts of Call Tours - AlaskaHalf-day Tours - AlaskaCategory