1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
While your cruise ship is docked in Skagway, take just 90 minutes to smell the flowers of Jewell Gardens and visit a glassblowing studio. If you have a green thumb, Jewell Gardens — the first certified-organic show garden in the United States — is sure to impress you with its colorful vegetables and blooms. See a model of the White Pass & Yukon Route railway before you watch artists transform molten glass into voluptuous art.
- Skagway shore excursion at Jewell Gardens
- See an array of colorful flowers in the organic garden
- Watch glass being blown by hand, and learn about the artists’ inspirations
- Beer and wine available for purchase
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks (available for purchase)
This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
Departure & Return
Departure PointJewell Gardens, Skagway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply; there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- OPERATED BY Jewell Gardens
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Skagway Shore Excursion: Jewell Gardens Tour and Glassblowing Demonstration
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSkagwayShore Excursions - AlaskaPorts of Call Tours - AlaskaHalf-day Tours - AlaskaCategory