- Extended drive through the Yukon from Skagway
- Great for cruise-ship passengers with a layover in Skagway
- Drive from downtown Skagway to White Pass and Carcross
- See rain forests, waterfalls, alpine lakes, and hanging glaciers
- Stop at the Welcome to Alaska and Yukon Territory signs for photo opportunities
- A light picnic-style lunch is included
Departure & Return
If you are on a cruise, we will meet you at the end of the cruise ship pier. Your guide will be holding a sign with the name of your tour. If you are not on a cruise, we will meet you at the Small Boat Harbor.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passports and appropriate VISA’s Required to pass through US and Canadian Customs
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately - temperatures can be cooler or warmer than in Skagway
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alaska Mountain Guides Adventures, inc. Chilkat Guides Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.