- 2.5-Hour Taiya River Scenic Float from Skagway
- Enjoy a leisurely cruise down the scenic Taiya River aboard a rubber raft
- Admire stunning views of the Alaskan mountains, glaciers, and rainforest
- See historic gold rush sites such as the Dyea Valley and the old Chilkoot Trail
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
If you are arriving by cruise ship, your guide will meet you at the end of the pier that your ship docks at. Otherwise the meeting location is the Small Boat Harbor sign. Your guide will be holding a sign with the name of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Mountain Guides Adventures, inc. Chilkat Guides Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff