- A unique way to explore Alaska’s magnificent untouched coastline
- Ride a sporty RIB with weatherproof gear provided for comfort
- Spectacular wilderness views plus wildlife sightings from the water
- Stops to turn off the engines and enjoy the sounds of nature
Departure & Return
At the corner of 2nd ave and Broadway st is The Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park Visitor Building (Red Building with Yellow Trim). Please wait outside this building, this is where we will pick you up. The representative will be holding a sign that says "Ocean Raft Wildlife Adventure"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ocean Raft Alaska
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms