Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Half-Day Klondike active combo tour with rock climbing, rappelling and ziplining, from Skagway
- Go rock climbing on a choice of routes
- Try a 70-foot rappel after climbing
- Receive safety orientations and equipment from the guide
- Enjoy three thrilling outdoors activities in Alaska
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Includes expert guide, snacks, use of equipment, and transportation
Departure & Return
If you are arriving by cruise ship, your guide will meet you at the end of the pier that your ship docks at. Otherwise the meeting location is the Small Boat Harbor sign. Your guide will be holding a sign with the name of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women - no pregnant or expecting mothers
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair - the hike consists of uphill uneven natural terrain containing roots and rocks
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Maximum weight: 300 lbs
- Maximum waist size: 52"
- Tour is strenuous
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Mountain Guides Adventures, inc. Chilkat Guides Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff