7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If arriving off a cruise ship, please note in "pickup location" which ship you are traveling on. When the ship arrives in port, walk to the base of the dock, your guide will be there in a blue jacket, holding a Beyond Skagway Tours Sign, with the last name of the booking party written on it as well. Guides will arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start time.
If not coming off a ship, please note where you would like to be picked up in the "pickup location" box. Your guide will be outside of the tour vehicle, with a blue jacket, holding a Beyond Skagway Tours sign, with the last name of the booking party, written on it. Guides will arrive 10 minutes prior to tour start time.
- Skagway Airport, 2 Klondike Hwy, Skagway, AK 99840, USA
- Port Of Skagway, Port of, Skagway, AK 99840, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Booster Seats Available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beyond Skagway Tours - Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore to Emerald Lake, 7 hour Scenic Journey to the Yukon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore to Emerald Lake, 7 hour Scenic Journey to the Yukon?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSkagwayShore Excursions - AlaskaBus Tours - AlaskaPorts of Call Tours - AlaskaHistorical Tours - AlaskaFull-day Tours - AlaskaCategory