Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Haines photography tour, from Skagway
- Take a tour that provides ample time to photograph the abundant wildlife around Haines
- Get tips making for high quality photos from a professional photographer guide
- Look for photo ops of bald eagles, brown bears, moose, and other Alaskan wildlife
- Includes photographer guide, and port pickup and drop-off in Skagway
Departure & Return
Cruise ship guests: Walk past dock security and look for your guide with the RGA Logo on a sign. Guests in lodgings: Our guide will meet you in the lobby. Watch for a vehicle with the RGA Logo. If you do not find the guide by 5 minutes after the meet time, please call our RGA office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, please provide the name of your Cruise Ship or Hotel accommodation so we know where to meet you for the tour.
- Your tour includes a portable lunch. It consists of a turkey sandwich on organic whole wheat bread, fruit, freshly baked cookie, and bottled water. Vegetarian and gluten free options are available with 48 hours advance notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people is required for tour to run.
- This tour requires a certain amount of walking on uneven and rocky surfaces.
- Motorized wheelchairs or scooters cannot be accommodated.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Glacier Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms