- Admire wildlife and natural landscapes in Chilkoot Lake State Park
- Expert naturalist guide
- Incredible photo opportunities
- Lunch and round-trip transport included
Departure & Return
Cruise ship guests: Walk past dock security and look for your guide with the RGA Logo on a sign. Guests in lodgings: Our guide will meet you in the lobby. Watch for a vehicle with the RGA Logo. If you do not find the guide by 5 minutes after the meet time, please call our RGA office at 907-766-3576.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people is required for tour to run
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the name of their cruise ship and Hotel guests must provide the name of the hotel or B&B.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not accessible to motorized wheelchairs.
- Most travelers can participate
- Your tour includes a portable lunch. It consists of a turkey sandwich on organic whole wheat bread, fruit, freshly baked cookie, and bottled water. Vegetarian and gluten free options are available with 48 hours advance notice.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Glacier Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms