Explore our promoted experiences
- Paddle Chilkoot Lake in a sea kayak
- High-quality kayaks and safety equipment
- Lunch, water, and local guide services included
- Round-trip transport from Skagway
Departure & Return
Cruise ship guests: Walk past dock security and look for your guide with the RGA Logo on a sign. Guests in lodgings: Our guide will meet you in the lobby. Watch for a vehicle with the RGA Logo. If you do not find the guide by 5 minutes after the meet time, please call our RGA office at 907-766-3576.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age 7 years
- Maximum weight 250 lbs.
- Minimum of 2 guests required for tour to run.
- Cruise Ship Passengers, please provide ship name for meeting location. Hotel guests, please provide name of hotel for pick-up.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Glacier Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms