4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This two-part tour by land and sea offers a close-up look at some of Alaska’s native wildlife. Join local guides for an informative tour that begins with a ride on a 26-foot (8-meter) catamaran. Look for humpback whales, sea otters, eagles, sea lions and marine birds along the way. Then transfer to a touring van to see totem poles, brown bears, and other historical and edicational sites.
- Land and sea Sitka tour
- Local guide
- Small groups—maximum of six people
- Snacks and bottled water included
Saved to wishlist!
2-hour marine life tour by catamaran
2-hour scenic tour of Sitka by 10-passenger van
Live commentary on board
Customizable, small-group tour
Departure & Return
330 Harbor Dr, Sitka, AK 99835, USA
Harrigan Centennial Hall
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people (children and babies included) per booking
- Dress in layers and wear comfortable shoes: the weather in Sitka is always different so please dress in layers. Both the van and the boat have heated cabins for your comfort, but you will want to get out and enjoy the fresh air
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- ALL tours start at Harrigan Centennial Hall 330 Harbor Drive Sitka Alaska 99835.
- Please note: Wildlife sightings are likely but are not guaranteed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests must be able to step on/off boat and depending on the tide, navigate a steep wooden gangway that leads to the dock. The boat is not wheelchair accessible. Due to seat availability, as well as guest safety and comfort, passengers weighing 250 pounds (113 kilograms or 18 stone) will have to purchase an additional seat to reserve adequate space onboard the ship
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sitka Wildlife Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sitka Shore Excursion: Alaskan Wildlife by Land and Sea?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sitka Shore Excursion: Alaskan Wildlife by Land and Sea?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sitka Shore Excursion: Alaskan Wildlife by Land and Sea?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sitka Shore Excursion: Alaskan Wildlife by Land and Sea
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Nature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSitkaShore Excursions - AlaskaCatamaran Cruises - AlaskaNature and Wildlife - AlaskaSafaris - AlaskaWater Tours - AlaskaPorts of Call Tours - AlaskaHalf-day Tours - AlaskaCategory