- See whales in their natural environment
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Discover Alaskan wildlife from the water
- Listen to live commentary during the tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Harrigan Centennial Hall The boat leaves from Crescent Harbor next to Harrigan Centennial Hall if you have chosen to be picked up from your hotel/B&B please specify the guide will pick up your group and drive you to the harbor. Address: 330 Harbor drive Sitka, Alaska Directions: Old Sitka Dock If your cruise ship docks at the terminal north of town (Old Sitka Dock) you will need to take the free shuttle (Green Buses) to downtown Sitka to the visitor drop off point (Harrigan Centennial Hall). Here you’ll see a row of tour vendors. Tendering In If your cruise ship anchors offshore, you will be tendered from the ship to Sitka’s downtown tender dock; this is the back side of Harrigan Centennial Hall. You’ll need to come around to the front side of the building. Here you’ll see a row of tour vendors.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baranof Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.