Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore the Alaskan wilderness without getting lost with a guide
- Learn about the local history and wildlife of Seward, Alaska
- Customize your hike to best suit your fitness level and preferences
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Seward included
Departure & Return
Please, meet us near the large anchor statue by Harbor Master's office at the Seward Boat Harbor.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What To Bring: Sturdy, well broken-in hiking boots or shoes. Waterproof rain jacket. Clothes for dressing in layers; dress for current weather conditions. Camera, sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray, water bottle and any personal items.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking, with options to accommodate large groups, please inquire with operator directly
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kenai Backcountry Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff